No matter what brings you to Centra Heart & Vascular Institute, we want your experience to be as smooth and seamless as possible. We make it easy for you to transfer your medical records, schedule appointments or pay your bill — so you can focus on getting or staying well.
The following information may help you get ready for your visit, manage your follow-up care or keep track of test results and other medical information.
Take Advantage of Our Patient Portal
As a Centra patient, you can manage your medical information through our HealthyU patient portal. HealthyU gives you around-the-clock access to your personal health information and offers convenient tools such as online bill payment. You can also:
- See most of your lab or imaging test results
- View upcoming appointments, tests and procedures
- Request prescription refills
- Send secure messages to your doctor’s office, such as questions about follow-up visits or new prescription
Request or Transfer Your Medical Records
If you have questions about your medical records, call us at 434.200.5252. We can help you:
- Request a copy of your Centra medical records
- Forward your medical records to someone else
- Transfer your medical records from another healthcare organization to Centra
Schedule a Cardiac Imaging Test
If you need to have a cardiac imaging procedure such as an echocardiogram or vascular study, your doctor will order the test. Once the order is in our system, you can schedule it at the location that’s most convenient for you.
Pay Your Bill
After you have hospital or outpatient cardiovascular care at Centra, you may receive a bill for services that your health insurance plan doesn’t cover. The amount you need to pay depends on the type of care you received and the type of insurance you have.
Prepare for Your Visit
Make the most of your appointment with your heart or vascular provider. Learn what to expect at your visit, including when to arrive and what to bring with you.